(GOVERNMENTAL VERSION QUESTION PAPER)
Time Allowed: 2 . 31 Hours][ Maximum Signifies: 75
Teaching: Check the issue paper intended for fairness of printing. If there is any insufficient fairness, advise the Lounge Supervisor instantly. Note: This question conventional paper contains 3 Sections.
(Marks: 15) Notice: i) Response all the 12-15 questions.
ii) Choose the correct answer from the four alternatives
given in the brackets. 12-15 x 116
1 . Theory of natural selection was proposed simply by
(Charles Darwin, Hugo sobre Vries, Gregor Johann Mendel, Jean Baptise Lamarck) 2 . The initially vaccine inserted into a merely born baby is_
(Oral polio, DPT, DPT and oral polio, BCG)
several. In lovemaking reproduction of flowering plants the initially event involved in this is
(fertilization, germination, regeneration, pollination)
four. The xylem in the vegetation are responsible for_
(transport of water, transfer of food, transport of amino acid, transfer of oxygen) 5. garden greenhouse gas that causes climate change and climatic change. (Hydrogen, fresh air, nitrogen, carbondioxide)
6. The particles in numerous forms are visible only under ultramicroscope. A solution that contain such debris is called, (true solution, colloidal solution, suspension system, water)
several. pH sama dengan -log10(H+). The pH of any solution that contain hydrogen ion, concentration of 0. 001m solution is_ (1, several, 11, 14)
8. Rare metal does not take place in the merged form. It will not react with air (or) water. It truly is in_
(native state, mixed state, mixed state, gaseous state)
9. Second group elements will be called_
(alkali, alkaline globe metals, change elements, minor transition elements)
GOVT. MODEL QUERY PAPER 2012----------- (! ]
12. IUPAC identity of the initial member of alkyne is, (ethane, ethyne, ethane, acetylene) eleven. The pounds of 50 kg person on the surface of earth is_
(50N, 35N, 380N, 490N)
12. The actual difference needed to pass a present 0. 2A in a line of level of resistance 20 ohm is_ (100V, 4V, 0. 01V, 40V)
13. The Sl products of electric electrical power is_ (Joule, Volt, Watts, Coulomb) 16. An electric current passing through a metallic caudillo produces_ about it.
(heat, light, magnet field, physical force)
12-15. The Hubble space telescope design with twois known for good imaging performance over a large field of view. (plane mirrors, hyperbolic mirrors, curvy mirrors, convex mirrors) SECTION -II
Note: Answer virtually any twenty queries.
16. Match the following: Diseases with symptoms
a. NyctalopiaProfuse loss of blood
b. Pernicious anemiaBleeding gums
c. ScurvyNight blindness
m. HaemorrhageDestruction of RBC
18. Identical twins are syngenic with related chromosomal contents. Natural identical dwellings are individuals who posses the same chromosomes. Fill with appropriate word succumbed brackets. a. Identical baby twins are(natural identical dwellings, induced clones)
b. The same twins are(dissimilar to each other, comparable to each other) 18. Human brain and the features of different parts are given over. Mark (a)and (b)
a. Seat of smell
H. THIYAGARAJAN, Msc., B. ecl.,
P. G. ASST. IN BIOLOGY
b. Seat of vision
nineteen. Convct the statement if they are ВҐ110.
a. Alpha cellular material pmduce Insulin and beta cells create glucagon. n. Cortlacna auppreвЂў= the Defense rn spen! 18.
c. Thymus human gland is a lymphoid mass.
g. OvaJY generates eggs and androgen.
twenty. Basad on ralatlonshlp lllllntha blanks: ThjroJCina: Penlonality harmone Adrenaline: twenty-one. Draw the diagram and label the parts.
as well as
22. Write the three important parta of uriniferous tubules.
23. Observe the diagram
a. Mention the sort of movements shawn In Physique A and B.
w. How does the ITIIMiment change fram the movement of mirnaea. twenty four. Based on romantic relationship 1111 up:
Whale: Baleen plates, Such as the: ------
25. Fill inthe blarn:
Elli: teloty cqan
Elli: drappo. y pnxtuclsSent out since